Hints for using Lou's List
To predict how quickly a class will fill or whether you'll get in off the waitlist:
- Go to the previous year's listing for the same class.
- Click on the enrollment for that class (e.g., 38/40).
- A popup window will appear, showing how the enrollment and waitlist evolved over time.
- Under "Zoom", click the "All" button so that you can see the whole time evolution.
- Look at the preregistion period(s) to see how quickly and completely the class filled last year.
- Look around the start of the semester to see many students added or dropped during that period.
- Look near the add/drop deadlines to see how many students were unable to add into the class.
- Hopefully, those observations will give you insight into what will likely happen this coming semester.